Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood have made the difficult decision to not hold Halloween Horror Nights events this year. Universal Orlando Resort will be focusing exclusively on operating its theme parks for daytime guests, using the enhanced health and safety procedures already in place. Universal Studios Hollywood continues to face ongoing business restrictions and uncertainty around its opening timeframe.
We know this decision will disappoint our fans and guests. We are disappointed, too. But we look forward to creating an amazing event in 2021.
TICKET & REFUND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why are you canceling Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando?
We have made the difficult decision to cancel Halloween Horror Nights this year so we can focus exclusively on operating our theme parks for daytime guests, using the enhanced health and safety procedures already in place. We look forward to creating an amazing event in 2021.
- Will Halloween Horror Nights return to Universal Orlando in 2021?
Yes, Halloween Horror Nights will return in 2021. More details about the event will be shared at a later date.
- I already purchased a ticket or vacation package for Halloween Horror Nights. What are my options?
Guests who have purchased tickets or vacation packages to Halloween Horror Nights 2020 have the option to use their ticket or vacation package to visit next year’s Halloween Horror Nights event, or they can receive a refund. These options also apply to R.I.P. Tours and Behind the Screams: Unmasking the Horror Tours. Guests who purchased tickets or booked a vacation package can call 877-801-9720 for assistance.
- If I purchased the “Buy an Event Night, Get a Second Event Night Free” offer and choose to use it for next year’s event, will I still get to visit on two event nights in 2021?
Yes, guests who purchased this offer for Halloween Horror Nights 2020 and choose to use it for 2021’s event will be able to visit on two select event nights next year. Additional details about eligible dates will be provided at a later time.
- If I purchased a vacation package with tickets to Halloween Horror Nights, can I still use it to visit Universal Orlando and receive a refund for just my Halloween Horror Nights tickets?
Yes, guests who previously purchased a vacation package with hotel accommodations and theme park tickets can still use it to visit Universal Orlando Resort this fall and are eligible to receive a refund on their Halloween Horror Nights ticket, R.I.P. Tour and/or Behind the Screams: Unmasking the Horror Tour. Guests can call 877-801-9720 for assistance.