In early 2022, Disney Cruise Line returns to Hawaii and other favorite tropical destinations to delight families with one-of-a-kind vacations at sea. Adventure abounds during 10-night Hawaiian Islands cruises and a variety of sailings to the Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexico, departing from coast-to-coast homeports including New Orleans, Galveston, Texas, San Diego, Miami and Port Canaveral, Florida.
Bookings open to the general public on Oct. 22, 2020. Early booking will be available to Castaway Club Members, Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders, Disney Vacation Club Members and Golden Oak residents on the following dates:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak: Bookings Open Oct. 19
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings Open Oct. 20
- Silver Castaway Club Members, DVC Members & AbD Insiders: Bookings Open Oct. 21
Hawaiian Islands Cruises from Honolulu and Vancouver
The Disney Wonder returns to Hawaii in early 2022 for two special 10-night cruises: a voyage to Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada, on April 26, and a return sailing to Vancouver on May 6.
Guests will discover the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, including the famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu; unforgettable views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui; the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai; and the diverse natural wonders of Hawaii Island.
Even More Family Vacations from Florida
Vacationers can combine a Disney cruise getaway with a stay at Walt Disney World Resort in early 2022 with two ships sailing from Port Canaveral near Orlando, Florida, and a third ship departing from Miami. Every cruise from Florida in early 2022 includes a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy begins the year with a six-night Western Caribbean cruise, followed by seven-night voyages to a variety of favorite destinations in the Eastern and Western Caribbean.
- The Disney Dream, also sailing from Port Canaveral, embarks on three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Offering even more fun in the sun, one special four-night cruise includes two stops at Castaway Cay.
- From Miami, the Disney Magic sails four- and five-night Bahamian cruises and five-night Western Caribbean cruises. One special three-night sailing to Castaway Cay and Key West, Florida, makes the perfect long weekend escape. With a variety of options from Florida to choose from, guests can look forward to embarking on a vacation that provides something for everyone in the family, combining the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
Popular Tropical Destinations from Galveston and New Orleans
The Disney Wonder sails Western Caribbean getaways early in the year, first from Galveston, Texas, with four-night itineraries, followed by four- and six-night voyages from New Orleans.
A special six-night Bahamian voyage offered from both Galveston and New Orleans gives guests the opportunity to visit Castaway Cay, in addition to the lively town of Key West.
Baja Getaways from San Diego
The Disney Wonder returns to San Diego in March and April with cruises to Baja, Mexico, where guests can enjoy vibrant culture, stunning beaches and exciting water activities.
Most sailings to the Baja peninsula call on the charming coastal city of Ensenada, known for its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain. A two-night cruise to Ensenada has a Friday departure from San Diego, giving guests the ultimate weekend getaway to experience world-class entertainment aboard the Disney Wonder.
Four- and five-night Baja cruises include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a favored destination with dramatic rock formations and white-sand beaches, or to Catalina Island, a tropical gem off the California coast with plenty of outdoor adventures and seaside charm.
Originally planned to sail in early 2022, the Disney Wish is now scheduled for its maiden voyage in summer 2022 due to pandemic-related delays at the Meyer-Werft shipyard in Germany. As previously announced, the Disney Wish will be powered by liquefied natural gas or LNG, one of the cleanest-burning fuels available. At approximately 144,000 gross tons and 1,250 guest staterooms, the ship will be slightly larger than the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
Updated Stateroom Categories
Beginning in 2022, Disney Cruise Line will be updating existing stateroom categories to provide greater consistency across the fleet.
We are eliminating some categories and modifying the concierge categories in an effort to make things more intuitive for our guests. Not all stateroom categories are changing, and the number of staterooms and cabin numbers will remain the same for all ships.
These changes will not go into effect until 2022. For sailings in 2020 and 2021, we will continue to sell the current stateroom categories.
To book your next Disney Cruise Line vacation, please consider using Far Beyond Infinity Travel to help plan your vacation. You can send a direct email to John.email@example.com or submit a no-obligation quote request. Also when you book your next Disney Cruise Line vacation with Far Beyond Infinity Travel, you can receive up to $1000 in on-board credit (details in the quote request link above).
<em>Disney Cruise Line</em> Returns to Hawaii, Other Favorite Tropical Destinations in Early 2022 was originally published on October 15, 2020 at 10:17AM by Disney Destinations. Far Beyond Infinity Travel Blog takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.