A global celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts is on its way to Walt Disney World Resort early next year, as the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set for Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021.
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole family. Here is just a sketch of what to expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt and search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
We’ll have more details on the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts in the weeks and months to come.
You can fill out a no-obligation quote request or send me a direct email at John.firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to help you plan your next Walt Disney World vacation. Our services come at no additional cost to you and you can be ensured that your experience is honest, easy and fun.
Source: Disney Destinations