Starting Jan. 4, 2021, Florida Residents can purchase specially priced Discover Disney Tickets! With this amazing offer, Florida Residents will be able to purchase a 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket for $50 per day, plus tax (total price $199 plus tax) – or choose other specially priced tickets.
Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system are required). Your Clients can also choose a Discover Disney ticket that includes the Park Hopper Option.
And if Guests are looking for flexibility, tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days – so they can spread out the fun!
Now’s the perfect time to experience the wonder. With so much to see and do, Guests can immerse themselves in the magic of Walt Disney World theme parks with this great ticket offer. More info>>
Please note this ticket is commissionable. Visit the Training and Benefits>Commission for details.
Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day. 2-Day Tickets and add-on options expire on March 11, 2021. 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets and add-on options expire on June 18, 2021. Tickets are not valid on the blockout dates listed in the chart on the offer page (LINK). All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Important Details About the Park Hopper Option
- The Park Hopper option allows Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
Book your next Walt Disney Works Vacation with Far Beyond Infinity Travel. Contact us directly at John.firstname.lastname@example.org or will out a quote request here https://www.farbeyondinfinitytravel.com/walt-disney-world-quote-request
Coming Soon! Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket: Purchase a 4-Day Ticket for $50 Per Day Plus Tax ($199 Total Plus Tax) was originally published on January 01, 2021 at 11:28AM by Disney Destinations from Disney Trave Agents. Far Beyond Infinity Travel Blog takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.