As we’ve previously announced, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks plan to reopen to Guests on April 30, 2021. We look forward to welcoming your Clients back to the Disneyland Resort, including our hotel Guests! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen on April 29, 2021 with limited capacity, and you can book your Client’s room reservations starting April 15, 2021! The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will reopen at a later date.
Guests can relax with an overnight stay enjoying attentive service in a magical place with amenities reserved just for them – steps from the gateway of the Downtown Disney District to Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
Bringing the same enchanting Disney magic, quality and genuine hospitality Guests have come to know and expect, they will enjoy convenient proximity to the theme parks,* well-appointed accommodations, sparkling pools, cabana service and even special Disney character wake-up calls by request! During their stay, Guests can be sure to grab a delicious bite and refreshing drink at GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill or at Hearthstone Lounge, with sit-down dining and new mobile order options available.
If your Clients are heading to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, here are five things they need to know before your arrival!
- Guests can check-in online before they arrive at the hotel to save them time, while also promoting physical distancing (they can even check-in online up to five days in advance!). A link to use the online check-in service will be emailed to Guests before their visit. If they don’t have a Disney account, they’ll need to create one at Disneyland.com to get started.
- Guests should review the new Health & Safety Acknowledgement prior to their arrival. This is located on the Hotels “Know Before You Go” webpage
- Once they arrive, if they have used the online check-in service and have agreed to receive text messages, Guests can receive a text message when their room is ready. They can stop by the Front Desk to pick up their key. For easy and contactless payments throughout their stay, Guests can pay for purchases at Disney-operated locations throughout the Resort using their hotel room key with a valid credit card on file. Other forms of cashless payment include debit cards, credit cards, Disney Gift Cards and tap-to-pay cards. Please check locations for the types of payment accepted.
- Guests can download the Disneyland app, which will play a more important role than ever during their stay. It’s strongly encouraged to plan ahead and utilize mobile ordering for food and beverage purchases from select locations, as well as to check park hours, view maps and other important resort updates. Guests should be sure to download the app ahead of time, and have their notification and location services turned enabled on their phone.**
- The morning of check-out, there is no need for Guests to visit the Front Desk, unless they receive a message or if they have a question. Guests will be automatically checked out for their convenience.
The Disneyland Resort is committed to our Guests’ health and well-being, so we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and the measures mentioned above. During the phased reopening, some hotel services, dining, amenities, activities, and offerings may be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable in order to accommodate physical distancing. Guests ages 2 and older must wear an appropriate face covering in public areas at the hotel, including those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Guests may remove their face covering while swimming or actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary when consuming food or beverages, and maintain proper physical distancing. For other health and safety guidelines, and to help your Clients plan and prepare for their next trip to Disneyland Resort, you can share the Disneyland Resort “Know Before You Go” information with them by using the updated “Know Before You Go” microsite.
At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Guests can take in the tranquility of the towering trees, the breathtaking Craftsman-style architecture, the incomparable location and the impeccable Disney service, and they’re sure to make magical memories with your family.
*Hotel reservations do not guarantee theme park access. To enter a park, a park reservation and a valid admission ticket is required.
**Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Check-In to the Magic at <em>Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel</em> & Spa Phased Reopening at Disneyland Resort was originally published on April 07, 2021 at 01:04PM by Disney Destinations from Disney Trave Agents. Far Beyond Infinity Travel Blog takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.
Source: Disney Destinations